3. Legitimacy of the treatment: the treatment is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014. More info
4. Recipients of the personal data: Arredi Sacri Memeo di Memeo Riccardo may communicate the personal data of the User to third parties More info
5. Rights of the interested parties: 4 Rights of the interested parties: As an interested party, the User is granted the following rights to the personal data collected and processed by the Owner for the purposes indicated in point 2: (i) the right of access, as well as the right to know the origin, logic and purpose of the processing with express and specific indication of the persons in charge and responsible for the processing and third parties to whom the User’s personal data may be disclosed; (ii) the right to obtain, update and rectify data (except for evaluation data), deletion of superfluous data or transformation into an unrecognisable form, as well as the obstruction of processing and definitive cancellation in case of unlawful processing; and (iii) if these prerequisites are not satisfied, the restriction of the processing and the portability of data. More info
Contacts data controller: Arredi Sacri Memeo di Memeo Riccardo, Viale Libertà, 30 21015 Lonate Pozzolo (VARESE) – Italia, email@example.com
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of treatment
Cookies are information packages sent by a web server (e.g. the website) to the user’s Internet browser, which stores them on the computer and sends them back to the server each time the website is accessed.
Arredi Sacri Memeo di Memeo Riccardo uses:
– so-called “technical cookies” to ensure normal navigation of the site and the use of its services;
– The so-called “cookie analytics”, also of third parties, to collect information in anonymous and aggregate form on the use of the site, the number of users and how they visit the site. With reference to cookies analytics of third parties, Arredi Sacri Memeo di Memeo Riccardo, to reduce the identifying power of cookies, hides a significant portion of the IP address. It has then set up the service in such a way that third parties are not allowed to cross-reference the information collected with others in their possession.
Technical cookies up to 30 days
Analytical cookies up to 26 months
3. Legitimacy of the treatment
Details of the legal basis of the treatment: The use of technical cookies and analytics is allowed under the conditions indicated without the need for consent. The use of third party profiling cookies is permitted without prejudice to the right to withhold consent.
Obligation to provide data and any consequences of refusal: It is always possible, using your browser, prevent cookies of any kind from being downloaded to your system and / or remove them from it once downloaded. Disabling “technical cookies” may make it difficult to navigate the site and in some cases may prevent the use of services.
5. User Rights
How to exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition of the treatment: To exercise their rights, the person concerned can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Right to revoke / deny consent: Consent for profiling cookies may be revoked directly to third parties. Please note that it is always possible, using your browser, to prevent cookies of any kind from being downloaded to your system and / or remove them from it once downloaded.
Right of complaint to the authority: The interested party may submit a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it